Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"She Was Captivating" by John S LES


She Was Captivating
by John S LES



When she entered the room, she was captivating.  Her mere presence filled the room even though she was quiet and kept to herself.  She was tall, with these big, almond shaped, gorgeously intense blue, gray eyes and an hour glass figure.

Her eyes reminded me of the color of the sky when you looked out to the ocean during sunrise.  Her shoulder length, wavy and curly brown hair alluded to the free, yet wistful inner spirit inside her.   Her lips were full and so perfectly shaped not even the most talented surgeon in Hollywood would even dare try to recreate this face.  This face was beyond their talents.  This face was a gift from God.

Some people say that the eyes are doorways to the soul.  Her eyes were the doorways to an incredibly creative and deep spiritual ocean.  Her natural facial expressions created an air of aloofness and mystery, yet she was very keenly aware and connected with all of her surroundings...except for me.  I just couldn't wait until she came over to my bar and ordered a drink from me.  Working at this hotel in the Bahamas allows me to see some of the prettiest women from all over the world throughout the year and even more so during the vacation season.  But this one was different.  Her beauty wasn't just from her unique looks.  Her beauty came from something far deeper than just her features.  Her beauty was from deep inside.

She didn't belong here.  She belonged in an old Humphry Bogart movie with a music playing behind her from "Lily Was Here"

She ordered a margarita, which I made in no time.  I could smell the perfume she was wearing.  It was very alluring and exotically perfect for her.  It was called Alien.  So intense.  So sensual.  Just like this woman in front of me.

I said a few things about her vacationing here in the Bahamas that made her laugh.  Her smile and laugh was infectious.  You could see the vulnerability of her bigger than life heart and so be able to make her laugh gave you some joy as well.

She was curious about traveling to certain restaurants outside the hotel and I was more than happy to tell her about some of my favorite ones.  Just as I was about to tell her, another tourist came riding by on a jet ski on the water channel by the bar and I could no longer hear her...

And that was when I woke up on my plane.  I was still on my flight going back to Europe.  That's when I realized that the smell of the Alien perfume of the beautiful woman sitting next to me had influenced my dream.  But she was still fast asleep now.  We had some small very engaging conversation before we both fell asleep.  I'll be looking forward to chatting again before and after we land.

If I'm lucky...maybe, just maybe...I'll even get to have that dinner with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment