Friday, March 29, 2013

"Blue" by John S LES





Blue
by John S LES


What was this, you wore something new?
You wore some lingerie in a baby blue

Blue looks beautiful on you.
Blue reminds me of the ocean view
Blue reminds me of a beautiful sky
Blue reminds me of how blessed am I.
Blessed to see that blue on you.

Blessed to see how radiant it makes me and you
Blue like the music we listened to
Blue like the bed sheets we slept on last night
Blue like my heart felt our last fight.
Blue like when I leave you or we don't talk

This blue had lace and it had strings
This blue will now also have memories of our romantic things

Well tonight you can turn the clock back
Try something lacy in basic black
But if your heart feels different from your head
You can wear something in passion pink or purple...or velvet red.

I promise if you wear your lacy white
Just come to bed I'll turn off the lights

At the end of the day it really isn't about the color blue
It's just your sensuality, our chemistry and the fact that I just love you



No comments:

Post a Comment