Friday, March 29, 2013

"Sad Eyes" by John S LES

Sad Eyes...
by John S LES

I see your sad eyes
They are strangers to me
I saw the tears flow and let them be
I prefer to see your eyes oh so happy
What can I do to make the pain go away
This is not the you that I see everyday
You are the one who brightens my life in every way
Please hold my hand and just try to smile
Or let me just hug and hold you for a little while
Leaving you alone now is not my style
Whatever it is, it will pass
Pain like this will never last
Lean on me, I'll be your other half

These sad eyes are a stranger to your face
Your sadness seems so out of place.
No matter the heartache, my angel just remember that I'm here
Your heart has been broken, that much is clear
Please let my love dry all those tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment