Friday, March 15, 2013

"Moon Shine" by John S LES


Moon Shine
by John S LES


I see the moon shining over the ocean on a clear summer night.  My love...she is away overseas.  But, I can feel her thoughts.  Just as I can see the rays of the sun bouncing off of the moon, and then those rays reflecting into the ocean, I can feel my lover's thoughts for me.  I can feel her heart and her thoughts radiating over the horizon and bouncing off of the moon and onto me.  All I have to do is use my mind to reach through the uncertainty and murkiness of the darkness and distance.

We just have to use the silence and stillness inside our thoughts to truly hear the voice of love.  The voice of love knows no boundaries.  It can travel through billions of miles and stay alive through millions of years.  That one ray of love and hope knows no end until it finds its target.

Just look at that ray of love coming from an object billions of miles behind you and reflecting off another object before it finally lands on the ocean in front of you.  Look at the peace and serenity it brings you when you stare at a picture of it taken many, many days ago.  Only love can have such everlasting power.  It's power over hatred and evil.  It's power to travel past stars, planets, continents and oceans.  Moon shine is Sun shine and Love is like Sun shine.

Even if you have no love in your life...know that that the power and love of God are always shining on you...day and night.  Just look at the picture and see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment