Friday, November 22, 2013

Where Did Romance Go?

No matter the time, no matter the day
It seems that romance has lost its way
We no longer learn the dance
Of love, excitement and a little romance

We now say words like "age, sex and location"
Feels like our brains have taken a vacation
I'm one for wine, dance and song
I like affection and romance all day long

I want to hold her hand, feel her tender touch
No matter if we Waltz, Freestyle or Tango, she will never slip from my clutch
When she tires, I shall hold her steady
This is our night, and we've been ready

What about a dinner, a movie, a stop at a diner for a late night pop
Let the laughs about the movie and dinner never stop
When we kiss, we stared in each other's eyes
That we truly love each other should be no surprise

When it's time to turn out the lights
We shall turn on the music and enjoy some passionate heights
When she sleeps I will whisper in her ear...
That I want to love her for a thousand years...


No comments:

Post a Comment